Thursday, June 19, 2014

WAFFELS AND BRUSSELS PART 2

Continuing the Waffels and Brussels Part 1 blogpost. If I already made the outfit review on the Part 1, here I am gonna show you some more pictures that were taken on my trip to the beautiful Brussels-Belgium. So enjoy :)

IMG_9016_2

Location : Brussels, Belgium
Pants : Moshaict hijab Store
IMG_9011_2 copy
_MG_7460 copy





_MG_7461















_MG_7458



_MG_7456
nyumm :3 but wait these colours are exactly the same with my outfit's colour , don't you think ? haha
IMG_9023 copy
nom! I want some more waffles, nom!

IMG_9078_2 copy

Location : Brussels - Belgium
Pants : Moshaict Hijab Store

Anyways don't you realize that my outfit colour tone that day looks exactly the same as the colour tone of the waffle that I took the picture above. How cool, hu ? haha how could I not think about that before. See ya on the next post everyone :)
 

WAFFELS AND BRUSSELS PART 2 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment