Sunday, October 26, 2014

BEAUTY AND THE BEACH

Hi everyone! here are some shots when I was having fun times at the beach last vacation in Indonesia. I still can remember how beautiful that was. I am actually not a beach kind a girl. I never know that spending time at the beach could be that fun before. But now, I am craving for more moments like that! Beach please :)

I decided to wear a dress at the beach that day so that I could get more beautiful picture and it was actually soo comfortable to wear. the dress moves beautifully with the wind and the colour also matches the colour of the sea. it looks clean and pretty . cause I ain't gonna look -just like that- on my beach picture , like c'mon! I don't have moment like this everyday, even everymonth. haha

IMG_0404
IMG_0426
IMG_0407
IMG_0428
IMG_0468
IMG_0385














IMG_0495

never forget to bring my Mazaya cosmetics. 'Compact powder + lipstick' is a must! and also wear sunblock to keep your skin from getting too dark for a second hehe. I was saying "too dark" cause you can not deny that you're skin is getting a lil bit darker after spending time at the beach. but enjoy the time!

IMG_0445
IMG_0447
IMG_0444
IMG_0450

Dress : Moshaict
Inner Dress : Moshaict
Headscarf : Moshaict

Compact Powder : Mazaya Cosmetics - Natural
Lispticck : Mazaya Cosmetics 02

Location : A Beach in Belitung - Indonesia

BEAUTY AND THE BEACH Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

1 comments: